Wednesday, February 3, 2016

To all you readers & writers!


I would just like to express my sincere gratitude to all that have contacted me with requests to review books. I am currently reviewing all titles, links and brief synopsis of each book review request.

Anthem Book Review will stay true to the policy it has set and choose only those that best fit this book review site and books that we feel our readers would take most pleasure in.

Here at Anthem, we also want to ensure that every new author, established writer, or poet receives only the most fair and balanced review possible. Therefore, Anthem Book Review will not take more than it can handle.

Within seven days of this notice I will get back to all requests sent. I will be adding more contributing writers and once this occurs, with the availability of having more reviewers’ means more book considerations.  So don’t give up, if not now, maybe later.

Stay tuned for more reviews.

And best of luck to all you writers out there. DO NOT give up on your craft. Keep perfecting, keep reading, and write on………

 

In solidarity,

 

Francine

Anthem Book Review

No comments:

Post a Comment